Keep Stock of your Business with Unleashed Inventory Management
As a Manufacturer, Wholesaler or Distributor, whether online or in a retail store you need reliable, accurate and timely inventory management to never miss another sale. Unleashed offers easy to use software that integrates with your store or ecommerce software and accounting solution to completely manage your business from end to end. Invisible Business Solutions offer implementation, set up, training and support for Unleashed.
Unleashed – Inventory Management
For manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors that need efficient processes, Unleashed is an easy-to-use online inventory management solution at the heart of your business. Understand essential inventory health to make the right decision to scale your business with confidence.
With integrations for your store with Shopify, Neto, Magento and Big Commerce to book-keeping in Xero, Unleashed provides detailed Inventory management to put you in control.
Work with Invisible Business Solutions to ensure your software is configured for your business. Data integrity is key to easy business management with integrated platforms seemlessly exchanging data, from unique SKU’s to product groups, to warehouse and bin locations let us work with you to set the data to give you the information you want.
Unleashed offers our clients:
- Management of your entire product catalogue in the cloud, you will know precisely where the product is located, do stocktakes faster and gain full visibility into stock costs.
- Cost your inventory with Average landed costs
- Operate Multi location warehouses and Min Max Locations
- Use Serial and Batch tracking
- Manufacture products? then manage your process with bills of materials, assemblies, kitted product functionality and production planning.
- Gain accurate sales margin reporting for flexible sales processes and order management including invoicing, backordering, pick-and-pack, customer returns and drop shipping.
- Use easy to understand Reports – When all data is in one place, you can view many standard performance reports at a glance – or build your own to manage your business efficiently.
Value added implementation using a Cloud Integrator:
By engaging a Cloud Integrator we provide:
Research & Analysis – One size does not fit all, every business has a unique set of needs, I start by listening to the client and asking questions to understand the way they work AS-IS review and map the current workflow in preparation for the new platform.
Recommendations – I provide a recommendation based on my experience and allowing the client to adopt business best practice.
Implementation – Set up and implementation of selected solution, including data preparation and migration.
Training – providing the business with training from User perspectives and tailored to the Business needs.
Support – Through-out the implementation and for an initial 2 month period, we offer phone support to ensure that you are happy and confident in the solution for your business. Ongoing support can then be arranged if necessary and additional training for new staff members arranged on an Ad-Hoc basis.
So if you would like to be able to take control of your inventory give us a call on 0416 101 422 or complete the form below and we will contact you shortly.