How important are customers to your business?
Whatever your business, SALES matter. From product sales to professional services, building great relationships with prospects in your sales pipeline is key to success. Keeping track of all your teams sales activity allows you to provide excellence in customer service that will improve your sales funnel and give your business the confidence to grow. From Radio Stations to the Automotive Industry, from Finance Professionals to HR professionals, we’ve helped them all with the best CRM software on the market.
CRM for your business… Customer relationship management (CRM) is an approach to managing a company’s interaction with current and future customers. In today’s online world this can be achieved with apps in the cloud – so you can manage your customer relationship wherever you are.
Why implement a CRM in your Business?
Here’s the top 5 reasons:
- Provide Excellent customer service. Business is about customer service. Keep your customers happy provide them with what they want when they want and they will keep coming back for more and tell their friends! By having access to information about your customers you can do exactly that! Know what they last bought, when, who read your emails – even if they owe you money! All in the cloud – anytime anywhere!
- Share information across your organisation. Don’t lose customer information when a sales team member leaves your business…have access to all the information, who they spoke to when, the email history, purchase patterns. All the information at your fingertips.
- Integrate your CRM with your email marketing! Track and measure who opens which emails and who engaged with them so you can target your calls to people who are interested in your products or service.
- Track and Measure your activities and success rates. Set KPI’s for your sales team and monitor their performance. View the dashboard, run reports know who is achieving what – and who’s not!
- Integrate with your book-keeping software. Convert leads to customers and then push to your book-keeping software – eliminating time consuming double entry! Sales information can be pushed back into the CRM – so the sales team know when an invoice has not been paid, they can ask for payment during the conversation about the next order – rather than taking the order and then the accounts team not releasing it due to unpaid debt.
Value added implementation using a Cloud Integrator:
By engaging a Cloud Integrator we provide:
Research & Analysis – One size does not fit all, every business has a unique set of needs, I start by listening to the client and asking questions to understand the way they work AS-IS review and map the current workflow in preparation for the new platform.
Recommendations – I provide a recommendation based on my experience and allowing the client to adopt business best practice.
Implementation – Set up and implementation of selected solution, including data preparation and migration.
Training – providing the business with training from User perspectives and tailored to the Business needs.
Support – Through-out the implementation and for an initial 2 month period, we offer phone support to ensure that you are happy and confident in the solution for your business. Ongoing support can then be arranged if necessary and additional training for new staff members arranged on an Ad-Hoc basis.